UPDATED: HF Sticker Samples Pic Inside!

XScarAudio

HF Stickers  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Will I buy a sticker?

• Yes, I'll buy one
    • Yes, I'll buy more than 1
    • No thank you.

Alright, since the topic of stickers has been brought up again, I'm starting a poll to gauge interest. If interest is there, I'll setup the paypal account and initiate the process.

(anyone w/ links to good pricing / producers, please PM me)

Here are the rules....VOTE and post opinions please even if you don't want to buy one.:ninja:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would need to be something simple and small. Say a maximum of 12", maybe closer to 6" in length. I abhor slathering my car with stickers from manufacturers, but a tactful, well placed show of support for the favorite site is fine by me.

I voted yes. I'd put HondaForums stickers on my car. The style chubs had was fine but obviously no background, just the letters and filled in or outlined both work. I'd need a set in silver and about 1.5 inches tall by however long to make them proportionate.

stickerquote.jpg

this one i think is a white bg :(

i mean the bg is clear /no back round... probaly cheaper then a cut out

edit / off topic: VR17 geting ready to go on a lock binge? haven't seen u on much or lock any thing lately. want me to make a few post for you to lock?

stickerquote2.jpg

an other quote

I voted yes, but I'd prefer decals to stickers. Those come off mighty easy when the time comes.

Also, I'd like small "HF" stickers rather than the total deal HondaForums.com. That might just be me, though.

edit / off topic: VR17 geting ready to go on a lock binge? haven't seen u on much or lock any thing lately. want me to make a few post for you to lock?
naa im alright havent been active.. its like smoking in a way. i kicked the habbit of not locking for over a month now.. i think imma start sooner or later lol

I think that HF would be kind of pointless. I mean, aren't we putting these stickers to help advertise Hondaforums and get new users? I know that none of you are doing it just to look cool (ricers). If I am right, then HF wouldn't let anybody know about the site the way that a Hondaforums or Hondaforums.com sticker would.

Archived