OFFICIAL HF Stickers Poll

CRG7

OFFICIAL HF Stickers Poll  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy an HF sticker (only select yes if serious)?

• Yes, I would buy 1.
    • Yes, I would buy more than 1 (please specify number in post).
    • No.
    • Undecided.

There's been various threads regarding stickers, and while people have expressed interest in them, no one really seems to actually want to buy them.

Sooo, to make things easier on the parties involved in making up the stickers, take a moment to vote honestly in this poll. If you are serious about purchasing one, or more, please vote.

Do not fill up this thread with discussions on the stickers. Only respond to this thread if you are serious about buying one, or more, sticker(s). This first post will be updated with the names of the members interested, and the amount he/she is interested in purchasing. Refer to the following thread for picture of sticker, and if you wish to discuss them: http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=23412

-----

BUYERS

mycarsux - 2

TS John - 2

88CRXSi_tuner - 1

x3772 - 2

RSX-S-T - 2

quake - 2

TOTAL : 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is there anyway you can just upload the source file to an online producer of these? Alot of places specialize in small quantity or single prints that they make on demand for small groups like ours, and in that way the people can order whatever size or colors they might want. It costs a little more per print, but its much more flexible. when someone would want to buy one that was the HF style they just have to enter in a style code on the website and one will be made for them and then shipped out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No something is going to actualy become of this, this time... From what i gather from people i'm just gonna do the basic colors people have posted.

COLORS

RED

BLUE

WHITE

SIZE

1x8*

Other things can be made just message me with your ideas.

Windshield Banners

Shirts

Banners

Signs

*Can change size but cost a lil more $$$

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived