won't start some times

waco_pilot

hello i'm new to this forum, and have A question I have a 91 accord some times when you turn the key on to start it just cranks but won't start when this happens the D4 light on the dash that tells what gear your in flashes. if you turn the key on anoff several times it quits flashing then starts. I don't know if this has any thing to do with it but there is a strong fuel smell when its running but i can't seem to find any fuel leek any one know what this could be thanks for the help Paul.

• 3 years later...
hello i'm new to this forum, and have A question I have a 91 accord some times when you turn the key on to start it just cranks but won't start when this happens the D4 light on the dash that tells what gear your in flashes. if you turn the key on anoff several times it quits flashing then starts. I don't know if this has any thing to do with it but there is a strong fuel smell when its running but i can't seem to find any fuel leek any one know what this could be thanks for the help Paul.

Hi Paul, I am in the same boat as you were on the flashing D4. What did you find to be the problem?

Hi Paul, I am in the same boat as you were on the flashing D4. What did you find to be the problem?

I'll say it before some one mean says it. Pay attention to the dates on a post before you reply. This is from 2005 and the likelyhood of them still being here is very remote. So if its older than say 6 months at the most, you can try starting a new thread instead of getting some ones panties in a twist! :thumbsup:

Welcome, and make a intro thread!! :)

well considering that the OP only has one post under his belt, and he's the one saying he's got a problem and needs help, yeah i doubt that paul is gonna be able to help you out buddy.

if you do have a problem with your accord, it's best to just start a new topic and give us as much info as possible so we can help trouble shoot it

^^^ :thumbsup:

well considering that the OP only has one post under his belt, and he's the one saying he's got a problem and needs help, yeah i doubt that paul is gonna be able to help you out buddy.

if you do have a problem with your accord, it's best to just start a new topic and give us as much info as possible so we can help trouble shoot it

Archived