How much $$$

SexyH22

Well to make it even worse, I've heard that gas in Iraq is like 5 cents a gallon.

the average price in iraq is 20 cents a gallon. lucky bums !!! well for the gas.... it would probably suck to live over there.

it was 2.69-2.75/gallon for regular by me last i checked... i try to get gas in jersey though. paid 2.51/gal.

the rising gas prices are not fitting into my current budget...

current top 3 reasons for the prices:

1. georgie w.

2. everyone needing to own an suv

3. summer

nice..

how much is japanese gasoline!?!? i dont know if thats what its called but get over it.

i drive a 97 accord lx and i live in georgia. are you morman? my aunt lives in SLC and shes mormon.. she dislikes cars that are loud and fast and has 9 kids.

how much is japanese gasoline!?!? i dont know if thats what its called but get over it.

i dont know.. from what i hear its expensive

are you morman?

no

my aunt lives in SLC and shes mormon.. she dislikes cars that are loud and fast and has 9 kids.

she wouldnt like my car then.

what part of Utah, im from Colorado.

SLC

Well there isn't anything wrong with owning an SUV thats for sure

most people who own suv's dont need them.

Well thats kinda true. But w/e in my case my mom is always going to home depot and buy unnecessary things for the apartment so we need the SUV cuz some things won't fit ina regular size car. And well now with this flooding only an SUV would go through it fine. Cars right now are flooded inside.

Archived