Rice.

arsonteg

see, i don't care what anyone else has ... it just gives every other car in my area bad names ... but i mean, i noticed everyone is doing the same thing, i wanna kinda do my own thing, but its hard when there are so many hondas with lips and 15's when thats what makes it look good ..

i didn't like jolly's car (no offense jolly)

Half the people who get JDM crap don't have a clue and get it because everyone online will give them props. EK Squad for example.

Check out my new lip, canards, and duckbill. The car feels so much better now. I've never seen a track in my life but I'm going to drive fast to the shows now since my car handles like a race car.

I"ll agree to that. Most of the people wouldn't know the difference between JDM and fake JDM if you gave them a test on it. These are the people that would be called ricers, even if they have all true JDM.

97accordjdm said previously that he thinks that people are ricers if they have someone do their swap for them or can't do anything themselves. I disagree. Not everybody has the mechanical knowledge or tools (I'm the tools one) to do a full swap themselves. I think as long as the person actually understands everything that is going on with their car, and is knowledgeable about the things being done, then they are okay by me, no matter who does their swap.

i agree with ssr

jdm is the new bodykit ricing style...and no1 really has real jdm they are just knockoffs

im not tryin 2 make my car looks jdm, rice, or wateva

i jsut wanna make it look nice the way i think it's nice...

my accord is riced out..body kit, projector headlights, rims, blah blah blah.. i liked it b4 and now i hate it...

on my hatch..im planning on buying CF hood, CF fenders, CF spoon style mirrors, CF hatch, CF wing, a nice lip not sure if i want a CF one yet, dropped really low to the floor( a lil higher on the back), SI tails in the back, amber corner with a spray painted bulb to make it look dimmer, HID lights, and my 2005 SE rims..

if yall dont like it..i don't care,, i kno i will!!!

i agree with ssr

jdm is the new bodykit ricing style...and no1 really has real jdm they are just knockoffs

im not tryin 2 make my car looks jdm, rice, or wateva

i jsut wanna make it look nice the way i think it's nice...

my accord is riced out..body kit, projector headlights, rims, blah blah blah.. i liked it b4 and now i hate it...

on my hatch..im planning on buying CF hood, CF fenders, CF spoon style mirrors, CF hatch, CF wing, a nice lip not sure if i want a CF one yet, dropped really low to the floor( a lil higher on the back), SI tails in the back, amber corner with a spray painted bulb to make it look dimmer, HID lights, and my 2005 SE rims..

if yall dont like it..i don't care,, i kno i will!!!

definitely a double post!.

i say delete!

i think jdm looks good and its not for anyone else either. i love the styling. knockoffs is probably what i will be getting.. full lip kit from jdmcrap and i saw 1 pc black housing headlights somewhere last night for pretty cheap like 150 shipped.

Archived