Why do Honda's and Mitsu's hate each other so much?

TurboLancer

This was recently brought to my attention tha honda guys don't like mitsu guys. Why is that? I have a lancer, and i have never hated on hondas. In fact, a good friend of mine has a honda civic with the ls/vtec hybrid. I look forward to racing him and helpin him out with his new found power. I guess my real question is.....why can't we all just get along? The muscle car guys do. They have Friendly rivalries. Whereas i drive into a parking lot and get a look like a bunch of guys wanna kick my ass. I think we should bridge this gap and became friendly rivals....any takers?

By the way, i only really registered to ask this question, also im looking for some parts to buy. Keep it real! 8)

MITSU'S SUCK BALLS!! w00t J/K......I STILL THINK OUR CARS SHOULD BRIDGE THE GAP BY HAVING CHILDREN......THEN THE LITTLE BASTARDS WILL RULE ALL OF THE IMPORT WORLD, NO BUT SERIOUSLY GOOD QUESTION, ME AND YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAD RESPECT

03 TURBO/UPGRADES LANCER VS. L/S VTEC BUILT ALL MOTOR 00 CIVIC EX

"LIVE AND ONLY WHEN WE GET BACK FROM IRAQ........CAN I GO HOME NOW?"

cuz they think they're better because its all rounded off and stuff.. they just stuck up their own asses..

maybe you arent but most are.. they think their stock clipse RS can beat a b18 swap EF no problem..

thats why.. but welcome to the forum.

To awnser TLontheDL, no, im alpha centari, sirrus is the dog star. But really, ive raced plenty of dsm's and hondas. But i have to say, the DSM's gave me more of a run for my money. With that said, alot of the civics and accords where i live are slow as all hell. UT is not the honda performance center of the world. There where plenty of fast hondas in the DC area though, those buggers would get to you after a while.

EDIT: BigStu69 is a buddie of mine, and it will be nice to race a decent honda. so dont bash me, i am looking!

Everyone has a friend that blah bla blah. Sorry, i should have put more info, my bad! It was a gst, and no slips, it was a "spur of the moment" kinda thing. I know about the mistu/suby rivialry, but the guy i wanted to race in hi wrx moved out of state. I think all in all, the hardcore honda guys are cool, its mostly the stupid "parts whores" who claim 15hp from an intake. Those guys really grind my gears.

The 4g63 engine is a very good eninge to tune. But if I had to choose between that engine or a honda engine to build. I would pick the honda engine. (The 4g63 is really the only engine that is worth tuning in my opinion) If im wrong let me know I dont know much about mitsu's)

Everyone has a friend that blah bla blah. Sorry, i should have put more info, my bad! It was a gst, and no slips, it was a "spur of the moment" kinda thing. I know about the mistu/suby rivialry, but the guy i wanted to race in hi wrx moved out of state. I think all in all, the hardcore honda guys are cool, its mostly the stupid "parts whores" who claim 15hp from an intake. Those guys really grind my gears.

I think they were asking 97accordjdm to list more info about the eclipse he beat. And I agree, post the slips and we'll see. And you already said you were at the track and all tracks give you a copy of the timeslip, so post it up. I'd guess a 16.8.

I don't hate Mitsubishi's. A friend of mine has an EVO 8 and I love his car. Oh so nice.

na, it wasent at a track( i wish it was though!) at the track with 2800ft elevation(this was before the turbo, while i was only using nitrous) my car ran a 15.8 . I dont have the timslips(im in iraq right now), but bigstu69 was there. he can vouch. With this turbo, the car is going to run MUCH faster. When me and bigstu69 run, we will post the slips, should be a good race

Well, thank you for your in depth analysis on automotive poo and the sexual orientation of the driver. This is the crap im talking about ppl... Hondas for life? your only limiting youself in the automotive hobby known as "tuning". For someone so closed minded, i wouldn't expect you to know anything about "meeting people" or "trying something new"

I still love you, and want to have your babies!

i totally disagree with Mitsubishi/Subaru rival. the only time these two rival are at evo v. sti track meets. if you go to any subie meet or evo meet, i GUARANTEE you will see a couple of other cars of the other brand. i have all respect for EVO's.

Archived