94-97 To 98-01 Conversion?!

9600baud

its different.. the 98 and up model has this one piece that comes up on each side in the grill area....whereas the 94-97 does not have any parts that come up for the grill.

as for the headlights, i think you can swap that? im not sure.. i have an old picture of me and my previous car somewhere. if i can find it but its an old picture.. taken back in 96, so dont laugh at me :crazy:

heres a pic of the front end on a 98 accord.. notice how it comes up in the grill area (between the headlights) maybe if you can cut that piece out and have someone remold it then....it might fit?? if you got the money then hey...go for it :)

post-55-1039149316.jpg

omg..i just noticed that. lmao. but yeah, the same goes for either though right? i doubt you could just bolt on the 94-97 front bumpers and light. you may be able to pay somebody to custom fit it though?

and tl...i'll photoshop that pic if we get a flame thread. hahaha jk man, i'm freakin bored!!!

9600baud,

Are you asking about an Integra or Accord, cuz this is posted in the Integra forum, yet TL is talking Accords here.... :p

oh shiet!! i didnt notice that!! my bad bro!! so yeah, you meant the integ, right? that, i dont know......sorry

lol its okay, ur face on da pix is worth the confusion... but I was indeed talking about the integ. The reason i ask if because I wanted to get a front spoiler made for the 98+ models + the 98+ headlights but didnt know if it would fit... they look amazingly similar, so much that some people dont know that theres such differences in models. Oh well, Im still not sure :p

Archived