94 accord signal not working

lukejaj1

i have a 94 honda accord and when i turn the signal on they do not flash i replaced the relay and the funny thing is when i push the hazard button on half way i can use the turn signal. oh and yes it all started when i was replacing a bulb and i think i might have shorted something out, but i checked the fuses and all is well. any help with this would be great

• 3 months later...
i have a 94 honda accord and when i turn the signal on they do not flash i replaced the relay and the funny thing is when i push the hazard button on half way i can use the turn signal. oh and yes it all started when i was replacing a bulb and i think i might have shorted something out, but i checked the fuses and all is well. any help with this would be great

Hope this guy's issue was already resolved by now but for those of you who look here there might be some information that is useful.

I had the same problem when I re-wired my car for my car stereo I forgot to plug the hazard light connector all the way back in and I could not use my turn signals. Why? Because it creates a full circuit. So after a day of pondering why it didn't work amongst other mods I realized by pulling the dash back that it wasn't plugged all the way back in. Plugged it in and it worked fine. Hope this helps someone. !!!

Archived