Question for SolLes

sohcVTEC-E

On a stock bottom end of a D, the most I would run is 12, just like sexy said. I wouldn't even run that much if you don't have ARP bolts and Hondata.

If you build the bottom end, you're safe for 25 psi, easily with a good conservative tune.

Expect the unexpected, man.

You know what I never saw coming? When you got my thread closed about my planning for car mods. I'm not mad or anything, especially since you and SolLes already had given me lots of helpful feedback. It just came out of nowhere. Like, I came back from classes that day and it was like "bam." I just reread it and it's so abrupt it's funny.

Sorry to make this thread go off topic. I suggest we don't lock it, since the guy who started it might still need advice.

Nah, not at all, well, depending on the boost amount.

I had a 2.5 inch for a while, and opted to get the 3". Granted I was running daily on 14 psi.

Seriously, run the setup list by me, and I'll help you out.

I'll most likely upgrade to a 3" once I turbo my car. Anyways, I went to autopartswarehouse.com and found this Turbonetics kit. "Kit Includes Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbocharger, Spearco Intercooler System, Powder-Coated Intercooler Piping, Silicone Hose / T-Bolt Clamps, Exhaust Manifold - high carbon cast-steel with ceramic coating, Fuel / Timing Controller, Fuel Injectors, "Evolution" Wastegate Assembly, "Raptor" By Pass / Blow Off Valve Assembly, Mandrel-bent ceramic coated, Downpipe with closed-loop wastegate discharge & Intake System with Air Filter."

Archived