94 accord vibration

Maeldun

I have a 1994 honda accord lx. I purchased Goodyear triple treads last september from sams club. Since

then I have gone to 5 different sams clubs for re-balancing/rotation. I also took the car to an independent

shop for balancing. But nothing has helped, as when I speed up to about 55 mph I starting recieving

vibration. The odd thing is I dont feel it as much at about 75 mph. now if I am driving on flat land then its

not as bad, but if I'm going up a mountain on the interstate and have to press in the accelerator more its

extremely bad. Everytime I've gone to get rebalanced they have told me the tires were out of balance.

When I went to the independent shop they told me they saw no mechanical issues in terms of bearings and

such. I am at a loss at what it could be, something tells me its my wheels, they arent bent or anything but

may not be compatible with these tires? please help me! :)

PS the tire size is 195/70/15

Um you stated whats wrong... 'Everytime I've gone to get rebalanced they have told me the tires were out of balance. ' you need to have balanced tires for it to be stable. even snow in the rims will throw off balance causing the car to wobble.

Archived