VTECH

sohcVTEC-E

1) i've been in these forums longer then the both of u so go F*ck yourself. and 2) i don't realy give a crap about what u 2 wana argue about. I work long so u can have ur opinion on the stupid crap u like to argue about. so u know what ur welcome for ur stupid pathetic lives.

shut up you whining little f*g go stick a camshaft in your butt. clench your buttcheeks and theres your frackin vtec.

HAHAHAH WOW, that was the funniest thing i have heard in a lonnnng time.

That guy is such a tool.

Honda-heads should have never told stupid ricers about VTEC. The world would be a better place.

This guy claims to know a lot, but have you seen the pic of his hatch? bleh

Haha I like the bleh face, where can I see the pic of it ?!

vtec kicks in weather u r in neutral or not. vtec is engaged my oil pressure. when u reach a certain RPM and oil pressure the vtec kicks in.

VTEC 101:

This guys an idiot ^

Then you are stupid as well. If you are unsure.....go temporarily hook up a vtec light to your car and then rev the sucker to redline in nuetral. You'll see very quickly that the ecu doesn't send power to the vtec solenoid when the car isn't in gear. It's not brain surgery and it's not an opinion, it's a fact and if you're not going to do the proper research to prove your point, then don't bother posting.

Then you are stupid as well. If you are unsure.....go temporarily hook up a vtec light to your car and then rev the sucker to redline in nuetral. You'll see very quickly that the ecu doesn't send power to the vtec solenoid when the car isn't in gear. It's not brain surgery and it's not an opinion, it's a fact and if you're not going to do the proper research to prove your point, then don't bother posting.

Were you calling me stupid or Hatch92 ?

Archived