Scariest moment of your life.

sohcVTEC-E

Northridge eartquake of 94 and.... The time I spun out at 105 and slid so hard that i blew a tire off of the rim and spun to a halt... That was some fracked up crap lemme tell ya...

I've had plenty of close car experiences, but the scariest think I've done was my friend convinced me to eat some acid which I never done, and went to Mall of America, which was a bad idea, but when we finally left, I thought it was all good, until it didn't wear off and just got stronger! To make a long story short, I tripped for a day and a half, which had me thinking I was going to lose it!!!

Don't Eat Anything Paper!! :thumbsup:

Drugs = teh gay.

That's what I said, until I graduated and had too much time, money, and peer pressure! It's sad to see all the peeps I knew back them, that still do them! Worthless fools!

Just make sure you stick to your guns!

I got hit by a car that was going about 35. I was the pedestrian and when it hit me I was in a dream of green clouds (Seriously). Like I thought I could see the green clouds and headlights and cars floating in the air, I seriously thought I was about to die. I woke up sticky with blood, and the ambulance took me to the hospital.

Archived