Nice fountain.

same thing happens here when we have to start up a car that was rolled over. pull the plugs out, crank it over and oil goes shooting out.. seen it hit the ceiling.

Benji, you work in a salvage yard? Can you cut me a deal on some del sol front fenders (I really only need the passenger side). A new door shell would be nice too. Again, passenger side.

Benji, you work in a salvage yard? Can you cut me a deal on some del sol front fenders (I really only need the passenger side). A new door shell would be nice too. Again, passenger side.

if we had a sol man i'd hook you up. sorry. got some civic's...

How close is Upper Marlboro?

Central Small Car Salvage there show a right fender (blue) with .5 hours cleanup (dimeish sized)

: Central Small Car Salvage

Address 1: 104 North Crain Hwy

Address 2:

City: Upper Marlboro

State/Province: MD

Zip: 20772

Phone #1: 301-249-3200

Phone #2: 800-638-3446

Fax #: 301-249-6383

I totally seized the engine in my old lawn mower after rolling it down our (very steep) front hill. There was oil in a stripe down the lawn that killed the grass and then when I tried to use the mower again it ran for a little bit then seized. Kind of a bad day.

Archived