I hate death

sohcVTEC-E

I'm sorry man. It happens with all of us.

Jus try and keep your chin up brotha, things get better. They have to suck to go back up again. It's the process, trust me. Cheer up man. You'll pull through it.

To everyone reading this. Don't be typical assmunchers that say things like, "Oh that happened to me once, etc." .. that is the last thing someone wants to hear. Don't be gay.

Hey man, don't know if this will cheer you up any, but I thought it was funny. You know how EH6's sig changes with different slogans/sayings everytime you look at it? Well, after reading his post, the bottom said, "EH6TunerDaniel is your friend" ... haha it was very fitting to his post.

Thanks guys, ecspecially you SolLes. It's all hard to deal with. I think about one person and then remember that the other died too and it all seems surreal. I cannot believe I saw my friend today in school and played basketball with him at like 8. Right after I left the court he collapsed... I got word that he passed like 40 minutes ago.

I'm sorry man. It's weird more than anything. That's the thing. Don't dwell man. I know it's super hard, but you can't man. That person wouldn't want you to. Jus be there for your friends and his family, adn with your own family. Showing your positivity and strength will help tremendously. Trust me.

Here is an Email that our school principle sent out:

Good evening,

I am sadden to inform you that this evening one of our Groves students, Sophomore Jamarl Fordham, passed away at Beaumont Hospital. Jamarl became ill while playing basketball late this afternoon in the school gym and received immediate medical attention. At this time the cause of his death is undetermined. To my knowledge, there were no apparent causes and it appears to be a sudden onset of a yet undetected medical problem.

We will have counselors available tomorrow morning beginning at 7:00am to attend to our students, staff, and any parents who wish to speak with them.

By now you should know that I truly believe that each one of these young people is mine as well as yours. From the time they come to the building until they leave to go home, I feel as though I am the surrogate father. This message is sent to you with the heaviest of hearts. Our heartfelt condolences go out to Jamarl's family. Please keep them and our Groves family in your thoughts as we all cope with this truly unexpected tragedy. We will be certain to forward the arrangements when they become available. Thank you.

Fred Procter

Archived