Myspace

sohcVTEC-E

Myspace  

18 members have voted

1. 1. You got a Myspace? Post your name. I want some more friends.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBS=Taking Back Sunday?

bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh

They could be the worst sell-out in the history of music. Soooo bad now...

Listen to Saosin, they'll make you happy.

TBS=Taking Back Sunday?

bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh

They could be the worst sell-out in the history of music. Soooo bad now...

Listen to Saosin, they'll make you happy.

Agreed on TBS bleh

I love when people think that just because a band has radio and MTV play that they are sell outs :rolleyes:

1. TBS has had radio and MTV play from all of their albums. It just so happens that it's more noticeable with "makedamnsure" since there was a little thing called an emo explosion.

2. Has their sound changed in order for them to get radio and MTV play? (This hardly applies since they HAD the play on their last two albums.) Easy answer: NO. Sure, "Louder Now" does not sound exactly like "Tell All Your Friends". If every album a band makes sounds the same, it would just get boring. "Louder Now" is a great cross between TAYF and WYWTB ("Where You Want to Be").

mtv was cool in the 80's because it was pure videos 24/7. now its gay. i hate the shows like sweet 16, laguna beach, you know, all the shows that sexy watches. all the one hit wonders sold out to mtv.

a couple of my guy friend have "took one for the team" and hooked up with a fatty and he said it was the second best sex of his life. i laughed. he said it was like watching the oceans water during a storm. lol

Archived