The DaVinci Code

sohcVTEC-E

it was good, but there was a lot of missing things and different parts from the book. thats why a vast majority of the people who saw it didnt like it. Tom Hanks wasnt that bad in it.

ALSO: Why is HF so dead right now?

because it's summer and most people have better things to do....cept me and you....actually just got back from the beach today, goin back tomorrow morning till Fri....peace

the book was good, the movie was ok

I liked it. They are still looking for the real blood line thow. X-MEN III on the other hand was BAD @$$

except for all that love bullcrap.

I've seen it, but need to see it again.

I read the book last year, then followed it up with reading Angels & Demons (takes place before The Da Vinci Code; and is better, IMO, and that of anyone I know who has read both).

I wasn't sure how Hanks would be as Langdon, but he didn't do badly. I was expecting more to happen in the movie, and after watching it I can't remember if the stuff I was waiting for happened in TDVC or in Angels & Demons.

I also can't decide if I found the movie to be boring, or if it was that I was terribly uncomfortable watching it (we got there just in time for the previews last Saturday, and had to take the front row) and couldn't focus on the movie.

I've seen it, but need to see it again.

I read the book last year, then followed it up with reading Angels & Demons (takes place before The Da Vinci Code; and is better, IMO, and that of anyone I know who has read both).

I wasn't sure how Hanks would be as Langdon, but he didn't do badly. I was expecting more to happen in the movie, and after watching it I can't remember if the stuff I was waiting for happened in TDVC or in Angels & Demons.

I also can't decide if I found the movie to be boring, or if it was that I was terribly uncomfortable watching it (we got there just in time for the previews last Saturday, and had to take the front row) and couldn't focus on the movie.

I've read both and I liked A&D much better. It got my attention a lot better. You should also read digital fortress too (spelling) it's a really good book too. It doesn't go as many places as the DiVinci code and A&D but it still keeps you wondering whats gonna happen next. I read the whole book in like 2 days and I hate reading. About XMen 3 though I thought it was pretty cool. Did anyone stay till the end of the credits??? If not you missed something and I'm not gonna spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it. If you wanna know feel free to pm me :)

angels and demons was bettter IMO too. im just starting digital fortress. actually i';ve been starting it for about 3 months. and havent yet. i dont have much time, but i will read it someday.

did not see The davinci code but heard it licked balls..

as for x3 being a dissapointment... are u kidding me... that movie was awesome and by far the best of the 3.

not really... the big "fight scene" sucked... it was definitly the worst out of all 3. i liked it but not as much as the others at all. i cant say much because i dont like to ruin crap, but too much happens in the third that just shouldnt have happened. im praying for an xmen 4 to fix it, and maybe bring friggin gambit in sometime this century.

def. disagree, but w/e...

as for the things that happend in it that shouldent of, i agree.. they did some pretty messsed up stuff in this movie, and ending the movie like that sucked. because supposedly halley barry, hugh jackmen, and a few others said there not doing an x4...

and as for brining in gambit, hopefully if they do make an x4 hes in it. but i dought they will just for the fact being that storm and wolverine and a few others will not be returning.

I've read both and I liked A&D much better. It got my attention a lot better. You should also read digital fortress too (spelling) it's a really good book too. It doesn't go as many places as the DiVinci code and A&D but it still keeps you wondering whats gonna happen next. I read the whole book in like 2 days and I hate reading. About XMen 3 though I thought it was pretty cool. Did anyone stay till the end of the credits??? If not you missed something and I'm not gonna spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it. If you wanna know feel free to pm me :)

Yeah, I read Digital Fortress after A&D. It was alright (what I remember), but it took me longer to read that one than the other ones. There's also Deception Point, but I haven't bothered to read that one yet.

SexyH22 - Your post sounds just like Joey. He's not much of a reader, but he did finally pick up A&D about two months ago, then followed it up with TDVC, and now he's trying to read Digital Fortress, but that's been going on for a few weeks now and if he's past 100 pages I'd be shocked.

Reportedly, due to the success of TDVC, a movie version of Angels & Demons will be made. Hopefully they do, and do screw it up.

just saw the movie, thought it was pretty good. but i need to read the book because everyone said how good it was and parts of the movie confused the crap out of me

Archived