How easy it is to steal your car, protect yourself

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in arizona the 2000 integra was the most commonly stolen car, number 4 was another year teg, number 10 and 17 as well, all different years but the only car to make the list more then twice. honda/acura being the most stolen overall.

interesting how a thief broke into my car took everything, amp, and other electronics but he did not take the car, this was a few months back when i didnt have an alarm on it yet, fortunately i still have my car but the next mornin when i woke up to go to school i go into my car and it was a MESSSS luckyly it didnt get stolen or i wudve flipped out...

ya my rex got broken into one weekend, they took my rear speakers and thats it, i had a bunch of stuff they could have easily taken, hell the whole car is easy enough to take and all they got were some old infinity speakers lol. my ranger got broken into and my deck, digital camera, new dirt bike goggles and check books were stolen yet they left the sub and amp in... i swear im gona get this flame throwing alarm on all my cars soon lol

• 2 weeks later...

Back when I was competing with Car Audio and had a really nice show car, 90 CRX (won best in show several times). I had a silent alarm installed. It was all hooked up. but the entire system (audio and anti-theft) was completely stealth. This alarm was state of the art, and one of the first to have a pager. I always said I'd rather interrupt the theives, than simply have an alarm go off and then they'd run (with me not being able to re-coup the damage to my car). Now, I don't bother with alarms. I don't have a system work breaking into my car for.

My car got stolen. nothin was too valuable so it wasnt that much of a loss but walkin out of my job at night and not seeing my car that is the worst feelin ever, i feel for all of those who have gotten their cars stolen. and two thumbs up for the flamethrower alarm. that crap would be awesome!

ya i deff. need it, well i guess not now. the only thing worth some value on my car is the suspension and engine lol. if they want that they will prolly take the whole car.

So im cruisin along in my big ol locksmith truck at work, im workin on a car and since I was close to where my car is i decided to check on it see if the dust is any thicker on it lol and i come to find out some jack off stole my rims! the car is sitting at my work in a some-what hidden spot cuz it had gotten broken into like i mentioned above. so i figured i wouldnt have to worry as much, but now its sitting on red bricks, i guess they wont take the whole car any time soon. i found out monday and im still pissed. i think they got caught on tape from a neigbor company so i have to make a poilce report in order for them to release the videos. but those damn theives need to stop, i say we all place some "cool cars" in high theft areas around our cities and watch them from a distance so we can take a bat to their heads lol. anyways enough of me being pissed about my rims, when i finish making the flame thrower alarm or find out how to get one from the UK ill post how to get one or produce a few of mine for you guys if i can make it with little or no flaws lol

I know how you feel about getting rims stolen. I have some katanas that were stolen, didnt care much for those, but then my volks were stolen. those rims were worth over 2 grand. somebody had broken into my apartment and stole them before i could put them on my car with the 5 lug conversion. Id rather have an alarm that electrocutes anybody trying to break in, that way its less profile than 8 foot flames. besides, if you shock someone enough, they pass out and you can later come back and stomp their face in.

haha agreed! since my car has been mollested twice already in the past month im ready to just watch the car this weekend since it always happens on the weekends, so i can catch the bastards who are doin it with my trusty bat lol

haha sounds like solles knows what hes doing lol jk.

ive never once seen the same rims i had on any other car, so if i happen to see the guy who has them now lets say at a gas station or something, i swear im knocking him out and taking my wheels back leaving his car sitting on discs in front of everybody lol

I was just playin with ya, Im the same way. People think Im some car theif just cuz I know how to steal almost any car but Im a locksmith, what do you expect. lol

Im goin out tonight w/my girlfriend searchin for leads haha! if anyone wants to join and you live near phoenix meet me at 99th ave and McDowell. Ill be in a black ford ranger with a loud system hahahaha, this is fun.

I was just playin with ya, Im the same way. People think Im some car theif just cuz I know how to steal almost any car but Im a locksmith, what do you expect. lol

Im goin out tonight w/my girlfriend searchin for leads haha! if anyone wants to join and you live near phoenix meet me at 99th ave and McDowell. Ill be in a black ford ranger with a loud system hahahaha, this is fun.

everybody thought i was a car thief when i posted this thread. especially how i went into detail on how to steal a car. damn, i used to live in sierra vista, 3 hours south of tucson. otherwise i would go searchin with ya. im down to bash some thieves

hahaha i have an ish load of benz keys and i had no luck bashin theives lol. I made a police report for the rims today and even told the cop that our neighbor company has security videos that point towards my car and said they would release it to the cops and she said "well if you wana check it out go for it. we'll call you if we find anything" i was like WTF u cant go over there now? cops suck balls even when im the victim lol

yeah, when my car was broken into and almost stolen all the cops could do was enter it into the system as a vehicle that might be stolen in the future. it was pretty lame

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Not always. Not every criminal is the same. The best time to do it is in broad daylight. Slash the tires, and make it look like your changing flats, and take all of the wheels lol.

That is just hillarious, lol, about the dumbest idea I have heard in a while.

Archived