College

sohcVTEC-E

Right on. You livin' there or commuting. 25 minutes is right on the cusp of being inconvenient but you save lots of money. I save 7k by living at home and driving the 20 min. to my school.

Sorry, but I really don't know too much about colleges. I'm not trying to put it down by pretending not to know about it. I didn't want to go, so I did no research. Then, when I did decide to go, I applied to the one my Dad teaches at and I'm there now.

Drury University in Missouri. I'll have my Associates in Business in about 1 more semester and am working on my Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education. Yes, I switched from Business Administration because I decided I'd rather do work that I really enjoy over something just because it makes good money. Plus my wife is the same major and we'll both have summer's off with our future kids.

5th grade math or science would be my choice. I don't want to teach the really lower grades though. It's obviously not for everyone. It kind of runs in my blood. Both of my parents just retired from teaching elementary and about 6 of my cousins and some of my aunts and uncles are all teachers.

3 of my cousins had to transfer from Penn State Main b/c of party habits..lol, my family is like animal house, it's bad.

Thats where I'm at....just college isn't college unless you are in the dorms or right on campus.....I have to commute.

I have 1 more year in HS. I originally wanted to go to UTI in Az, but figured it was too much. And my Auto teacher reasoned with me that it was too expensive. I would still love to go there, but I am going to go to Gateway Community College for a degree in Automotive Technology. But I am thinking that I might not get a degree in it. I'm thinking of getting into realty. Mostly cause I'll probably get bored of woking with cars too early in life. And realty makes great $$. But my passion is cars.

PS. sorry about the long post.

west virginia university in morgantown...majoring in history education to be a high school teacher back at my old school. only have one and a half years left...thank god. ha, maybe my clutch will be fixed by then

Archived