my car v. H22 Prelude

Guest jason06ex

Guest jason06ex

OK, I just got my car not even a week ago, '06 six-speed Accord coupe. Most people just ignore the car, and there have been a few people who strongly underestimated it. I haven't raced anyone, nor do I plan to, but I've had a couple of people who thought they were racing me. (A Mini Cooper S, and a riced out Ford focus with 200HP worth of stickers.)

Anyway, a girl I work with said her boyfriend was talking crap about my car, and that it's nothing and his car is so much better, so much faster, etc. My question is, is it?

All I know is that he's got a '93 Prelude with H22 swap, intake,exhaust. That's it.

Mine is bone stock six-speed V6.

I know nothing about the H22 except that they can be built reliably to high numbers, but his sin't. He WANTS to turbo it, but at this point, nope.

He said any time I want to put up some money we can line them up. What you guys think? I'm not going to race him regardless, I'm past that point in my life. I purchased this car just for the knowledge that it's faster than a great deal of other cars on the road. Did I get enjoyment out of stomping that Focus's ass? You bet I did.

PS- I should mention that he thinks I've got a 4 cylinder 5-speed.

• 2 weeks later...

V6 accord MT, pick up is very fast, I current driving the 05's one, and I had race with the G35 before, I slow by about half of the car and that was up to 200km.. but of course G35 got 40 more horses.. compare to the 93's stock predule for sure it will be faster..

Archived