Lowering 05 Accord V6

RODNEYCHAN

Hi, I would like some suggestion..

I m seeking coil over to lowering my 05's Accord V6 MT coupe, and which brand or model should I pick. I m looking to have comfort and little more handling at the same time. I m looking at Tein Super Street Damper, anyone know is it good, and how is the comfort about that...? Or any suggestion??

Thanks

:D

Tein is pretty comfortable. If you are really seeking a stock like ride, you can't go wrong with b+g, tein or the high end brands. There are ground control and skunk2 but they're really rough unless you get aftermarket shocks that are compatable with it.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTION

FOR EXAMPLE IF I GETTING THE EIBACH PROKIT OR THE SPORTLINE, AND GO WITH THE KONI OR TOKICO DAMPER, WILL IT BE BETTER THAN THE TEIN SUPER STREET? AND ALSO FOR TEIN SHOULD I JUST GET THE TEIN BASIC OR SS-P? WHICH ONE WILL GET MORE COMFORT.. ?

THANKS AGAIN

my friends that have used a matched spring and shock set have more comfortable rides then coilovers or just lowering springs...

go with the eibach springs b/c that ride is good and tokico or koni struts

Archived