LATEST MOD!

P1010014.jpg

Got rid of my crapty Ebay DC knock off header and picked up a kamikaze 4-1. Tried running open header but it would bog... Threw my exhaust back on and it ran great. I was so surprised when I got on the main road. Really gits, lol. Now all I need is that blower and I'll be bitching.

i ran open header on my eclipse and it was beaauuutiful

course the block had been bored out a billion mods including right compression pistons and stage 2 crower cams

my civic on the other hand needs that back pressure....what it needs............is to be built but that definitely costs more money

that a ceramic coated header? looks like it to me , not a wise choice. for everyone out there , pay the extra couple bucks , and dont buy mild steel exhaust components. stick with stainless.

I know I know its gunna rust. Ecspecially because I experience the same weather conditions you do cranny. Harsh winters with lots of salt on the roads and what not. I might get a beater for winter though... I went with this one because I was reccomended to get it by the owner of SMSP because its the best header to run with a supercharger.

Archived