4 speaker cd player 6 speaker 94 acc ex ?? need hlp

DapperDan

So I went to the Wal Mart and grabbed a cheapie stereo. I read in the instruction manual that it doesn't support running 2 speakers off one channel, which I am assuming is how the 94 Accord EX is set up. So in my brilliant t hinking I decide to cut the speaker wires that connect just under the tweeter (popped em out). This ingenious effort on my part proved in the end pointless and stupid, as the stereo still won't work properly. If I set the fader to 100% rear speakers it plays no problem, however as soon as I move it anywhere near it having to play through the front speakers - total distortion. The only thing that I can think to do is rerun a seperate speaker wire from the door speakers.... Please adise. TIA all

I like the stereo even though it is a cheapie. It has a usb input as well as a sd reader - 75 bucks. Some off brand I cant think of. So how had is it going to be to fish those speaker wire s through the door? Anypone know?

Yes I have the wiring harnness

With a wiring harness there should be zero problems. You connect all the wires from your radio, to the wiring harness, then plug the 2 harnesses together. Perfect installation.

Archived