Whats a good selling price

pd0019

i have a 94, 4 door, accord lx that i am looking to sell. it has 250,000 miles on it. the engine still runs strong and the interior and exterior are in fair shape i would say. im looking to sell the car with everything i have on it...

2 JL 12w0 subs hooked up to a 350 watt amp

alpine deck

precision audio speakers (back two are hooked up to kenwood 800 watt amp)

AEM CAI (will include OEM intake)

DC Sport 4-2-1 headers (will include OEM headers)

Neuspeed front strut bar

cat-back exhaust.

Viper Pager alarm

what is a good selling price for this car?

thanks

Hmm somewhere between 1k-2k, 250,000 miles isn't alot to people like us on the forums because we know how long honda engines last, but to anyone else when they read 250k miles they will split their wig.

If you're gonna sell it, take off the AEM and DC bolt-ons and sell them seperately, since you kept the OEMs. I'd also sell the alarm since whoever you sell it to, unless they're part of cossa nostra will be buying it as a beater. The stereo could be removed if you still have the originals, but you could go the "first car" angle and sell it to a kid who wants a reliable, cheap car, with a trunk fulla amps.

Archived