Project for after the Civ is built

sohcVTEC-E

So I woke up this morning and my dad says "wanna drive my motorcycle?" I nervously accepted his offer. We went to the park and in the parking lot he showed me all of the do's and don'ts. Anyways, dont wanna bore you all, I drove it and fell in love. Holy cow. Quite fast. Anyways, yeah I'm getting a CBR 600 after I slap a s/c on the civic.

CBR's are awesome bikes...honda makes nice stuff. not to mention the RC51 and REPSOL hondas like the RC211V that Valentino Rossi had. sorry guys, i'm into the whole moto gp scene...but not as much as my civic of course :thumbsup:

My friend's dad has an Aprilia RSV 1000 R, all I can say is :bow: :bow: :bow:

Eventually I want to get a Yamaha R6 or R1, but that wont be for awhile.

CBR1000RR repsol , mmm droollll.... , lol. badass motha. i got a suzuki katana 600. bikes are fun but fatal if mistreated. my bud just bought one of those eh B16B no crap an actual repsol. i love the paint scheme on them man its badass. not exact but close to the actual race bike.

Is careless a misdemeanor or felony? Joey got reckless a year or two ago, which is classified as a felony apparently. He got a ticket lawyer, so he just paid a *much* smaller fine, and the ticket was reduced to failure to obey a sign or something like that.

Archived