Project for after the Civ is built

sohcVTEC-E

If you didn't all drive like buttheads, the world would be a better place. Do the speed limit, or a little over, and don't look like a damn fool.

SolLes, here in MI we have this thing called the woodward dream cruise. 04GT can back me up on this. Its where a bunch of cars get together on woodward and hang out and such. It starts this week but everyone goes out there early. Anyways, it's mainly classic cars but its starting to shift to classic cars and newer cars. Usually police are very lenient this whole week and even smoke their own tires and drag race a few people. This cop decided to be a weiner... People were smoking their tires left and right, drag racing, and speeding... And all I do is chirp in second, I didn't redline, wasn't speeding, had complete control of the vehicle, so on and so forth. I am going to court to say that I just put a new unsprung clutch in and it was the first day I had it and I wasn't used to it. It's golden.

Dream cruise is something awesome, best part about living in michigan. It's a bunch of hot rods (50,000+ cars, 1 million+ people) cruising. Starts Thursday goes til Sat. From: whenever you can make there-9 PM. Your best bet is to park somewhere close to woodward and hoof it or get a bike or goped or something.

ok well i will try to get a plan togehter w/ my old lady. we wanna go, but we just gotta figure out a good day/time ot do it. i'll shoot you a PM when i figure out a plan. that sounds sweet. im glad i found out about it. when i figure out a good time i'll get more details about how to get there, where to park, and if you wanna meet up or not.

Archived