Halo Headlights for 99 Accord

99OmaAccord

I was wondering if anyone knows how to install Halo Headlights on a 99 Accord...Im not quite sure on what i have to do to install them to get them to work....especially those two wires that come off of the halo...anyway just hit me up if you have any suggestions

there's a couple ways to do it...i'll tell you the way i hooked up mine.

i went to the parts store and bought a simple switch (has 3 connectors on the back...one for power, one for ground, and one for the accessory or your lights)

then you run a wire from the positive battery terminal to the (+) connector on the switch.

then you run a wire from the (-) connector on the switch to a grounding spot somewhere.

-now the switch is hooked up and ready for an accessory...or, in this case, your halo's

then connect all the red wires coming from the halo's...and run a wire from these to the (acc.) part of the switch.

then connect all the black wires coming from the halo's to a grounding spot.

flip the switch and...

IMG_0468.jpg

this way, the key doesn't have to be in for them to work, you can just flip the switch whenever you want them to come on, since they have constant battery power.

Archived