Do your chain hang low?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend is an idiot. 1MD Disc is fine. Quite worn though...

CAR f*cking RIPS. Everybody needs to buy a hybrid trans from SSR. Def will take that 1MS disc off your hands. I walked a Jeep Grand Cherokee on the way home today. Usually its neck and neck with me and those guys. I miss my clutch though. That stocker is a ball licker. SSR, you are the f*cking man, trans was def worth the $ and the wait. Also, we discussed cruising RPMs on Aim a few weeks back... You said I should be at like 2,750 at 70 in fifth its actually around 3,100 which is perfect, couldn't have asked for anything better. Everyone goes WTF when i shift from 3rd to 4th. RPMs drop like 175-200 lol. GOD I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! :D:D:D

Pretty much stock 97 Civic HX. I/H/E/Trans/Flywheel/Some weight reduction. I'm gunna take that disc off your hands SSR. We'll discuss that later though. Trans easily took ~1.5 seconds off my 0-60 time. Long ass geared HX trans FTL.

Oh yeah, I will have a Y8 intake mani soon too. I keep forgetting I ordered one last week lol.

Archived