91 Accord running hot

Fishhunter911

I checked the fans, the fan on the right, the condensor fan per the manual, runs ok. The driver side (radiator fan) does not come on at all. The driver side fan works when wired directly to the battery. Now here is the weird part. The fan relay in the fuse box on the passenger side does opperate the right fan. When that fan is running and I remove the radiator fan relay on the driver side fender, the right fan shuts off. Per the manual it should have no control of the right fan. Anyone know what might be screwed up here. I flushed the coolant system, checked the temp senors, all working per spec.

Can anyone help me here??

maybe the fan plugs are reversed. right fan is plugged into left clip and vice versa.

I thought about that too, but it didnt change anything, both relays only control the right fan. I cant see where anybody messed with the wiring, but who knows. Really bugging me

Archived