Acceleration

trich

No wonder people hate HF. Somebody asks for advice and you feed them a bunch of crap. Way to go on the recruiting guys.

To the OP. It really all depends on what your budget is. Are you thinking that something is wrong with the car or that it just needs some extra performance? Tell your budget and I could give you some better advice.

Okay, then how about telling them to do a search instead of giving them bad information. You know, sarcasm doesn't come accross real well on the internet, especially to a noob. It's all funny when the person knows you're kidding but half the people wouldn't know.

Yeah, do a search so you can post in an old thread and then 10 people will bitch that you revived an old thread :rolleyes:

To the OP. It really all depends on what your budget is. Are you thinking that something is wrong with the car or that it just needs some extra performance? Tell your budget and I could give you some better advice.

come on guys. cut some slack here. have u tried a complete fuel system cleaning? if so, i'd move on to upgrading spark plugs (split fire), spark plug cables, electrical components, etc. next would be your timing.

let's us know what u've decided to do.

good luck!

Archived