awww crapp

sohcVTEC-E

Funny. I did that last week! Although, my phone still works normally. For a while there it was stuck in "HEADSET MODE" for most of the night. When I got home, took a hairdryer and just did my best to dry the headset out...voila! works like normal!

Don't know how sohcVTEC dropped his phone in the toilet...but as I was undoing my board shorts, the phone fell out of the front pocket of my hoodie and sank to the bottom of the urinal. It was quite disturbing since I wasn't even drunk yet...hahaha. *sigh* All I know is hat i dont hold the phone so close to my face anymore...

i also heard that if your battery (not your cell battery but those duracell type) run out of charge, you can stick it in the freezer for a day, put it back into your remote control or dildo, and it'll work for a few good hours again! Ive tried it and it only lasted a few minutes.

Someone told me that if i ever dropped my phone in water, i should place it in the freezer?

I don't know about that, it just doesn't make sense. The water will freeze, but then it will melt again when it's removed from the freezer.

If you have insurance on the phone, then don't worry about it.

Archived