2000 Honda Accord EX V6 OEM Alarm

kmx

Well, my car does not make the Horn sound when setting my alarm and the security light does not come on when I lock my doors with my remote. the panic feature works, when I unlock my door, the lights blink twice, but when I set it, no light, and no horn...please help!!!!

Well, my car does not make the Horn sound when setting my alarm and the security light does not come on when I lock my doors with my remote. the panic feature works, when I unlock my door, the lights blink twice, but when I set it, no light, and no horn...please help!!!!

try this. try putting your key i the ignintion, and turning your key to accessory. after you turn it to accessory, push the lock button on your alarm. then turn the key all the way back to off, then back to accessory. then push the lock button again. keep doing this til your doors actually lock, and this should reset everything on your alarm.

Archived