92 accord ex wagon

Buddy Cole

i was wondering if the engine in my accord is a good one. under the distrubuter is stamped the code H22A6. seeing i don't know very much about honda engines, is this a good one to mod or what not? feed back would be greatly appreciated.

2.2 liters its a big engine but only b/c you have to haul a big size car. i personally wouldn't try to make it fast but its up to you.

i wouldnt bother making it fast. but ive seen it done countless ammounts of times, is when people make those low rider looking cars. slam em, prolly have airbags and a flashy paint jobs, lots of chrome, rims that kinda stuff, you know mexi rice. speaking of rims and low riders, you know ive noticed that ive never ever seen a car that actually looked good with datons or any of those gold 100 spoke rims.

Screw that guys. Mod it out and make it really fast. People with trucks mod them and try to make them fast. Fully build and turbo and even if you're in the low 13's you could put the smack down on a lot of people. How embarassing would it be to get beat by a wagon?

Mercedes makes a V12 wagon (not sure of the model) and it runs 0-60 in 4.something and does the quarter in 13's. I think that would be pimp to kill a new GT mustang or turbo'd civic at the line with my wagon.

i won't mod it performace wise becasue hopefully near summer i'll be agettin a new car. i was just wondering if the engine would be good to mod so i could sell it or what not. but yea, it would be sweet to make it haul ass and destroy mustang gts, but that would take a bit O money.

Don't waste your money modding it cause you'll never get that money back out of it when you sell and if you do you won't get anywhere near the money you spent on it.

by next summer the new crx will be out, maybe you should buy one of those, and test it out for the rest of hf.

Archived