f22 with H22 Head?

zay386

i was wondering has anyone put an H22 Head on a F series motor? is it possible? will it make a difference?

only on the f22b f20b and f20a. the rest of the f series motors are sohc, and all h series are dohc. and all the dohc f series motors are japan only motors, and ive never heard of someone importing an f series motor from japan. if they were going to put the h series head on the f series block, i doubt theyd see big enough differences in hp and performance to spend the money on doing it.

only on the f22b f20b and f20a. the rest of the f series motors are sohc, and all h series are dohc. and all the dohc f series motors are japan only motors, and ive never heard of someone importing an f series motor from japan. if they were going to put the h series head on the f series block, i doubt theyd see big enough differences in hp and performance to spend the money on doing it.

yea true i forgot about it being sohc. thanks

You've never heard of someone importing an F22b?

no. ive never ever even seen one on the market, and if i have i must have not been paying close enough attention. usually when i check the market for motors im looking for b and k series so i totally skip through the f h and d motors. but no i dont recall anyone on here having or importing an f22b nor do i know anyone in person who has one so. idk. lmao.

Archived