Right Axle

zay386

Has anyone besides me had any problems getting there right axle to stay in? I have tried to bang the axle in 3 times already and it still slipped out after i made a u turn on the road. Can somebody help me?

yeah that shouldnt happen , lol. make sure the axle has the C clip on the end of it that snaps in tranny. if it does , and it still slips out that easy , you might have a damaged diff. , or as b16 mentioned , the wrong axle.

yeah that shouldnt happen , lol. make sure the axle has the C clip on the end of it that snaps in tranny. if it does , and it still slips out that easy , you might have a damaged diff. , or as b16 mentioned , the wrong axle.

yea it's the right part. me and my buddy's have a honda accord club with lifetime warrenties on a lot of parts and in the last 2 months we all needed a right axle. so it the right part number but i just guess we haven't got it in all the way. i'll give yall the update on our project later tonight. thanks everyone.

Archived