98 accord lx v6, engine/trans mounts question

ejb11

My 98 LX v6, feels like the engine or transmission is jumping or jerking. It sometimes shifts a little odd, but does not slip. I replaced the front and rear mounts and the pass side mount. Would bad tranny mounts allow the engine to move or jerk? Thanks, for any help. EJ

hello everyone i hve a 97 accord ex i jst got it, and put a catback exhuast and i will soon put a cold air intake but i want to make an engine swap right now i hve the F22B1 but i want a dohc vtec ne one know of one thts on sale?

dude, you totally jacked this guy's thread...you gotta make your own

My 98 LX v6, feels like the engine or transmission is jumping or jerking. It sometimes shifts a little odd, but does not slip. I replaced the front and rear mounts and the pass side mount. Would bad tranny mounts allow the engine to move or jerk? Thanks, for any help. EJ

i think that a bad mount would cause the shaking, but i doubt it would have anything to do with shifting a little odd

Archived