dash gauges on 93 accord

helpmeplz

these was in my car when i got em but theres a switch that goes to em to change the colors but it stays white and dotn light up behind the gauges light up over them can someone tell me how the fk u get the dash piece off lol i took all the screws out but crap still feels like its bolted down and it not tryin to come out its in a 93 accord 5 speed thx

on the civics, there is a trim piece that you must remove first. it has 2 screws in it and goes all the way around the gauge cluster. probably the same on accords. if you've already removed these, then there should be 4 more screws holding the cluster in place. look into getting a haynes manual for your car, they're very helpful with giving detailed directions on how to take yur car apart

woah, nevermind...i totally thought you meant the instrument gauges. you gotta start using some punctuation man lol...sorry i couldn't help. like i said, go to autozone or something and pick up a haynes manual. it will help tremendously

those gauge faces will have to come out, unless you can find the exact relay box that goes with it...in which case you would be better off to just get a new set of gauge faces. just go the easy way for now and find a way to get that cluster out. then you can take the plastic cover off and unscrew the faces.

if we're thinking about the same thing, i don't think you can just buy those separately. you would need to get a new gauge face set. and if you found one, it would have to be the same as the one you have now...for different colors. that's gonna be hard to find, that's why i said it would just be easier to get new faces if that's what you want. i'd leave the gauges stock...they look nicer imo

Archived