Gift ideas for your girl.

sohcVTEC-E

word. I always have a hard time thinking of presents too. make sure you take her out for dinner. wait- she just turned 18? well then you shouldn't even have to ask what you should get her. dont make too many babies.

tiffany and co isn't cheap but if you can afford it, go for it. She'll love you forever. Open up the box in front of her or have her open the box. Make sure to keep the receipt and show that to her when you guys are banging. I guarantee you she'd make love to you like rabbits.

also you can take her out to eat then to the movies

cook her dinner at your place (your parents prob wouldn't like it though)

after dinner you could go walk at a park and hand her the box

after dinner you could also rent a hotel?

i've been with my lady for 3 years so we're practically married lol...

so when the time comes to get her a gift its all or nothing...

last christmas i got her $300 21k gold earings with a good size diamond and $100 Dior Paris perfume called Hypnotic Poison...smells incredible.

Go all out or nothing dude, they love it.

well i bought the ticket, but its for december lol. so its a lil bit away. im going for like 10 days after christmas. they have a crazy party on new years down there, and thats when we first met. im so excited.

just a lil fyi, i plan on marrying this girl, so if we're all here in a couple years, dont be surprised to see that thread

tiffany and co isn't cheap but if you can afford it, go for it. She'll love you forever. Open up the box in front of her or have her open the box. Make sure to keep the receipt and show that to her when you guys are banging. I guarantee you she'd make love to you like rabbits.

also you can take her out to eat then to the movies

cook her dinner at your place (your parents prob wouldn't like it though)

after dinner you could go walk at a park and hand her the box

after dinner you could also rent a hotel?

There is a lot of nice sterling silver pieces available from Tiffany's for under $175. When you get into the diamonds and the gold, it becomes pretty pricey. (Gold sucks anyway though.) I have the bracelet with the heart on it that pretty much everyone has (or has a cheap copy of).

I don't know if the OP has given the necklace to his gf or not yet, but have her open the box. Unless you're proposing, there's no need to open a jewelry box for her.

Haven't given it to her yet. I ordered it online. I plan on giving it to her on Saturday. Whats OP mean?

OP = original poster

If you got it through Tiffany's, then it should come in the box (with the pouch inside) wrapped in ribbon, so if you want to check it before giving it to her, be careful removing the ribbon (you can get it off without untying it if you're careful).

sort of true...but grandkids are cool cause you can spoil them and send them home when you get tired!

You get to do the same with nieces and nephews :p

Archived