Problem of lower 05 Accord v6 spd

RODNEYCHAN

Hi everyone

have a bit of problem and need some advise.. I have 05 accord coupe V6 6spd, and currently I put in the Tein SS-P coil-over, and the ride comfort is extremly terriable.. need some advise.. should I change another brand name of springs and shocks, I would like to lower my car for abit but at the same time I also like the comfort.. Which brand is good?? if you have any suggestion please feel free..

thanks

RR

with some suspension setups, you sacrifice ride quality for performance. i have tein s springs and tokico hp shocks...and it's a nice ride. you've got some nice (and expensive, i bet) coilovers man...if you don't like them, they shouldn't be too hard to sell.

thanks, how low does yours springs and shower lower the car after you put it on..?

I m not too sure it is because I lower the car not too low or what? seem the springs are very very soft... the default setting is lower the car about -2.5" for the front and -1.5" at the back, but I put it around -1.75"/-1.2".. don't know is it because of that. I know Tein should be not bad, but really don't know what is going on..

thanks

Archived