car wont start when cold

Letxen3

installing a kill switch will help againist corrosion on ignition components?

when it sits out on the sun it wont start but then one time it didnt start when it was not in the hot sun.

What? Use commas, periods, clauses, and actual sentence structure. I cannot understand what you just said.

But the reason I said install a kill switch was because I figured you came from a cold area. When the switch is in the on position it will keep cranking but you will never fire and start. The purpose of this is to stir up your motor's oil and cover you internals before it starts. Most ware of internals comes from starting the car after it has been sitting for awhile, especially in a cold environment. Sure your ignition components may be corroded. Replace them asap. But the idea of a kill switch will increase your motor life. And it had something to do with ignition, so I brought up the topic. Good luck with the situation.

thanks for the input and well i live in south florida and its not cold its hot as heck.

but the car being in the garage would make it cold and sitting there.

so i will replace the ignition components and see if that helps.

hahaha oh ok. when you said cold i thought you meant the outside temp.

Archived