Awesome day today

sohcVTEC-E

I don't want to talk about the civic today. Having problems with the tranny. Not SSR's fault... Anyways it will just make me depressed. So: today I went to the drag strip. (Didn't take my car due to trans fluid leak) Spent about 4 hours there. My friend (sig) ran his audi thrice. Got 15 flat first time, 14.97 second time and 14.96 the last time. Anyways we checked out the sweet ass f*cking cars there... (BTW, New SI ran an embarrasing 15.7....) We left the strip, got gas, got Micky D's, and headed back on the road. We were listening to our favorite radio DJ, Big Boy, on 95.5 FM. My friend goes "lets call in" So we try and try and try and FINALLY got through! We talked to big boy and "Intern Hooters Girl" And she asked if we wanted to bone her and we said "HELL YEAH" and then he said bye to us. About 10 minutes go by and we were wondering if he even put us on the radio. Low and behold Tommy hears my voice and turns the radio up. It was such a sweet day. As I said if I talk about the civic it just gets me depressed. She needs to go to a tranny shop and get a new mainshaft seal :( 600 more dollars down the drain...

It wasn't ssr's fault...........................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

Archived