question concerning my projector headlights

2 b happy

i installed my projector headlights, and at the top of the beam of light it looks like a step... what i mean is, when u look out the window and your driving, across the ground is a line that goes across and steps up a little( beam gets higher at this point) and the same with the opposite light.... im wondering if thats just how these lights look, my girlffiend got lights from the same website... mytightride.com and hers do the same step thing.. hers are for her ford mustang... i dont know if im missing something or if its supposed to beam like that, ne help would be greatly appreciated. Accord98ProjectorBlackBig.jpg

• 3 months later...

All headlights are like that (or should be). They step up....higher on the right because the road signs are on the right side of the road. This way it helps you see the road signs without blinding drivers. JDM headlights are the opposite (left side higher) which is why they have to be adjusted if installed in the US. All headlights should be like that, but the cutoff line from projectors makes it more visible. My stock projectors and my dad's S2K are both like that.

Archived