Haunted House

sohcVTEC-E

went to them when i was younger, not really now. when i was around 6, maybe younger, my brother was 8 and we went to one. a guy came out from behind a curtain, and my brother kicked him in the junk. best haunted house i ever went to

went to them when i was younger, not really now. when i was around 6, maybe younger, my brother was 8 and we went to one. a guy came out from behind a curtain, and my brother kicked him in the junk. best haunted house i ever went to

Hahaha! Yeah this one "monster" cornered me and almost kissed me. Would have been sweet if it was the hot girl with nice boobies but it was a guy... bleh

i helped make a haunted house when i was in 8th grade. probably 15 kids with 3 adults spent an entire weekend making it, then the firemarshall came the day before halloween and made us take down pretty much everything. so it was basically an open room after that. scarrrry!

Archived