how come i cant find a turbo for my car!!!!!!&

95accord

There isnt even close to the same market for turbos kits for the accord as compared to the civic and prelude, There for none of the cheap ebay turbo companys are producing one for your car, Only thing I could think of.

all my friends have found turbos for there cars.hell my brother even got a twin turbo set up for his ws6. i dont understand why the same year civics have turbos and the engine is suppose to be the same as the accord. sohc vtech

just because its an SOHC VTEC doesnt mean its the same motor.

all the accords ive seen have f22a1 (VTEC) or f22b2 (non-VTEC) so they are def not the same motor. but back in the day when i still had my accord i had no problems finding turbos. use google not ebay more results better companies (most of the time)

most "Turbos" are universal..Did you mean you cant find a turbo kit.. just get a GT28, 550 injectors, custom charge piping, BOV, 38mm wastegate, custom 3'' downpipe and a turbo manny, not very difficult.

Civic and Accord engines are no where near the same... And turbo's on Accords are not as popular because they are heavy, and not really "racing" machines. Your best bet is to build your own, as previously stated...

Civic and Accord engines are no where near the same... And turbo's on Accords are not as popular because they are heavy, and not really "racing" machines. Your best bet is to build your own, as previously stated...

WELL I GOT PLENTY OF BUDDIES THAT TOLD ME TO BUILD MY OWN.I ALREADY HAVE THE INJECTORS AND THE INTERCOOLER AND BOV.I JUST NEED TO GET EVERYTHING ELSE.IT JUST SEEMS LIKE IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH TO BUILD MY OWN.I KNOW SOMEBODY WHO GOT ONE OUT OF A TALON AND IT WORKED FINE BUT HES GONE AND DONT KNOW HOW HE DID IT.I

IMO, if you don't know enough about the turbo you want to put on your car to build it, you will have trouble maintaining it. There IS a lot to a good turbo system, and maintenance (especially if you're just slapping something on and hoping it will last) is much more difficult if you don't understand it. Do the research. There's tons of information on this board about building a good turbo. It's not impossible by any means, but it will be a challenge if you have no experience with them.

Just food for thought. :sleep2:

IMO, if you don't know enough about the turbo you want to put on your car to build it, you will have trouble maintaining it. There IS a lot to a good turbo system, and maintenance (especially if you're just slapping something on and hoping it will last) is much more difficult if you don't understand it. Do the research. There's tons of information on this board about building a good turbo. It's not impossible by any means, but it will be a challenge if you have no experience with them.

Just food for thought. :sleep2:

who said i didnt have experience with turbos? all i said was the i cant find the right 1 for my car.i just dont want to pull 1 off a car at the junk and put it on my car.whats wrong with that.i have 2 friends that can install turbos in there sleep.i just need to get the right one so i thought i ask you guys on here.

WELL I GOT PLENTY OF BUDDIES THAT TOLD ME TO BUILD MY OWN.I ALREADY HAVE THE INJECTORS AND THE INTERCOOLER AND BOV.I JUST NEED TO GET EVERYTHING ELSE.IT JUST SEEMS LIKE IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH TO BUILD MY OWN.I KNOW SOMEBODY WHO GOT ONE OUT OF A TALON AND IT WORKED FINE BUT HES GONE AND DONT KNOW HOW HE DID IT.I

Like people said, finding a turbo for your car isn't diffcult, but there are no *kits* for your car. You'll have to piece something together. Also, might want to get your computer checked out, I think your caps lock key is broken.

all the accords ive seen have f22a1 (VTEC) or f22b2 (non-VTEC) so they are def not the same motor. but back in the day when i still had my accord i had no problems finding turbos. use google not ebay more results better companies (most of the time)

f22a1 is from the 92-93 model Accords.

VTEC was not produced yet.

it was f22b1 in the 94-97 accord EXs

there are turbos everywhere for accords.

i had one but sold it.

all the turbos on ebay and other websites are for 95 civics,preludes,and other cars but not my 95 accord. i found 1 i think it was turbonetics and it was 6k.can someone plese help figure out why this is

man i see turbos everywhere.. you must not be looking hard enough..

turbo-kits.com

andysautosport.com

type (turbo for accord) in google..

i find them on every car performance site i go to.. i just dont have 3500 bucks lol

and...... 6k for a turbo?

Archived