Idle..

acAccord

I have a 93 honda accord lx,f22a1 good condition what i would call good at least its clean motor looks fine etc.

Its shaking pretty bad on the right side when idling, I don't know what it could be.

what should I do/ check?

Another question also, its automatic but since i wouldn't have to pay to get another car.

how hard would it be to get a h22a with a manual transmission, or if i wanted to k20, or keep the engine now, new transmission and turbo.. estimates on prices what would be the best...?

I know its a huge pain to swap transmissions from manual to automatic, but how costly how hard is it?

ok first off check spark sum thing easy the distrib could go bad or even a spark plug or wire, If you dont find any thing there you should check fuel in that hole the injectors have been gonig bad with the crap gas that has beeen in the pumps. let me know how serious you are i have everythin you need to put manual in there i have a accord sitting at ma house that is a five speed copmplete it just needs a clutch we are talking prob like 500 for me to remove the trans and you would have to pick it up if you are serious leave me e mail to silver28236@aol.com and leave it to mike.

Archived