89' Accord... No Key

nate158

I think that on newer cars you can take the vin number into the dealersship and they can cut you a new key... not sure about a car that old though

a locks smith can make you a new key dont worry. its hella expensive. some guy on here said he can do it, i dont remember exactly but i think he said he charges 150 an hour. or something to that effect.

a locks smith can make you a new key dont worry. its hella expensive. some guy on here said he can do it, i dont remember exactly but i think he said he charges 150 an hour. or something to that effect.

you know what you could do, i forgot about this. especially since your cars soo old. you may be able to locate some keys for your accord on line. cuz im sure as you know, if there are 150,000 accords on the road, each and every single accord doesnt have its own key. theres prolly about 10 or so keys produced for every type of car. so maybe you might be able to find some keys at a junk yard, or online or something that you can buy and test it out.

Archived