Please Help!

Bus_Kilah

EDIT: I take that back.

You're engine is an F22B. In your year Accord, lots of weight reduction would be a good idea to beat a Type-R. But that alone will do almost nothing. You need like lots of mods. I/H/E, IM, TB, cams, retainers, valve springs, valves, cam gears, and Hondata EMS is always a good choice.

EDIT: I take that back.

You're engine is an F22B. In your year Accord, lots of weight reduction would be a good idea to beat a Type-R. But that alone will do almost nothing. You need like lots of mods. I/H/E, IM, TB, cams, retainers, valve springs, valves, cam gears, and Hondata EMS is always a good choice.

I/H/E, IM, TB, cams, retainers, valve springs, valves, cam gears ok with all that mods, how much hp and torque am lookin at? What would be my price range for this???

An i/h/e cams, valve springs, retainers, cam gears etc is not going to allow you to even come close to beating a Type-R, you would spend soo much money also getting all of that done when in the end you could just do an H22 swap for the same amount and have a much more exceptional power gain, then mod that. But to answer your question about the price you will prolly be looking at anywhere for 2000-3000$ for all that stuff, and that is if you work on your own motor and I DOUBT you are expierenced enough to put in valve springs/retainers, its not very hard but takes some expierence.

Archived