lights in my car

linnyg<33

heyy ... for a the headlights on my car .. i want to change them blue .. do i need to get new light bulbs that are just blue and put them in .. or do i need to jus get like a blue cap for pepboys that goes over the light and put that in there .... and for the gauges .. iwant to change the color of the numbers to blue how doo i do thatt thanks !

heyy ... for a the headlights on my car .. i want to change them blue .. do i need to get new light bulbs that are just blue and put them in .. or do i need to jus get like a blue cap for pepboys that goes over the light and put that in there .... and for the gauges .. iwant to change the color of the numbers to blue how doo i do thatt thanks !

You can buy the bulbs at any discount parts store, I believe. You'll want to check your local laws, as they are illegal in some areas (maybe most/all now?), and who really wants to get pulled over for having illegal-colored headlights?

Anyway, for the guages you'll need to open up your cluster and you should be able to just change the bulbs out. You'll want to post up the year of your Accord, and then another Accord owner could help you out better with that.

You can buy the bulbs at any discount parts store, I believe. You'll want to check your local laws, as they are illegal in some areas (maybe most/all now?), and who really wants to get pulled over for having illegal-colored headlights?

Anyway, for the guages you'll need to open up your cluster and you should be able to just change the bulbs out. You'll want to post up the year of your Accord, and then another Accord owner could help you out better with that.

yeah its cool. ive done it before i got pulled over one time and was asked where i bought them.

Archived