New Tumbler??

SimplySlick

So my key gets stuck in the tumbler sometimes. dont know if i need to spend the money on a new tumbler or if there is anything out there that can fix it like lubericant or something.

hey i had the same problem ordered a new ignition switch with new key, i installed it and it still does not disengage the damn key i dont know what to do about it, there is a mechanism that isn't releasing my key

hey i had the same problem ordered a new ignition switch with new key, i installed it and it still does not disengage the damn key i dont know what to do about it, there is a mechanism that isn't releasing my key

this is baffling me also why wont the key disengage it must be something else in the wiring or something also now after i changed out the ignition lock switch ma accessories wont come on like radio, clock,and the starting ding noise

What year is your car? Because I believe some of the newer ones actually have something electrical that releases the key after the car is off. Whereas most you just push the key in and turn to release it?

Archived