Fuel Pump?

rus90

I think my fuel pump is gone. It doesn't want to start, when i turn the key on and off i can't here the pump activating? just wondering if anyone knows how tuff it is to change and how to do it?

Thanks Rus

I think my fuel pump is gone. It doesn't want to start, when i turn the key on and off i can't here the pump activating? just wondering if anyone knows how tuff it is to change and how to do it?

Thanks Rus

What year? I know in my 6th gen, there's 3 bolts in the trunk under the carpet, and it lifts out... Not hard at all.:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
take a test light and check if theres power gettting to the fuel pump wires

I took the so called fuel pump out under the carpet and it's the fuel sending unit! Where's the pump??? and do i have to remove the tank

\

try putting a relay in it before you dismantle the car , lol.

listen to cranny because chances are its your relay. I had a similar problem in my 89 crx and replaced the fuel pump still wouldnt start then replaced the main relay starts up great now.

The relay in my crx is under the dash on the driver side not sure if thats where it is on your accord but wouldnt hurt to check

listen to cranny because chances are its your relay. I had a similar problem in my 89 crx and replaced the fuel pump still wouldnt start then replaced the main relay starts up great now.

The relay in my crx is under the dash on the driver side not sure if thats where it is on your accord but wouldnt hurt to check

I can't find no relay having anything to do with the fuel or pump. I looked under the dash in the fuse box and under the hood in the fuse box??????

look for your main relay im not sure there is a fuel pump relay. In my car it is right under the dash really close to the hood release lever. Not gonna lie was very diffucult to get to so good luck and I hope this helps

Oh and if you dont have a manual like a haynes or something similar you might think about getting one not that expensive. They are not always right but they really do help out

Archived