91 stereo replacement

illusion504

i am sure if u put a little more info on what u are doing people will help man.

stop it just came to me are u trying to cut ur harness man dont man dont just use a what the hell they call those it like a cross over a bridge mm damn well it plugs in to ur car harness and it will plug in to ur new stereo man and if ur trying to add and amp i am sure the thing has the wire or u can just added. but dont cut ur harness. :(

thats what there called but there cheaper at wal-mart

i got one for my mom there.

The only reason I don't like the Wal-Mart ones is that they're mostly universal. I'd rather spend a little extra and get a more specific one, but either will work.

The only reason I don't like the Wal-Mart ones is that they're mostly universal. I'd rather spend a little extra and get a more specific one, but either will work.

Just go with the wal mart. I dont see what the big deal is if you want it to be specific. I got one from wal mart for my 01 accord. All you need is the ground, the remote, the antenna, the fuse, fl, fr, rl, and rr speakers. I believe thats it. Theres a few extra wires but you dont need those.

Just go with the wal mart. I dont see what the big deal is if you want it to be specific. I got one from wal mart for my 01 accord. All you need is the ground, the remote, the antenna, the fuse, fl, fr, rl, and rr speakers. I believe thats it. Theres a few extra wires but you dont need those.

You can get what you. I prefer to spend the couple extra dollars and get the specific application as opposed to 1/2 assing the install.

You can get what you. I prefer to spend the couple extra dollars and get the specific application as opposed to 1/2 assing the install.

I don't understand how a Walmart harness is universal, and I don't understand how that would be half-***ing it. If you mean it is universal is because there are a bunch of Hondas with the same harness, its because Honda didn't change their harness to begin with. The exact same harness and dash kit worked from my '93 accord that worked on my 2000. I find it amazingly easy myself. It's not complicated, and the harness was somewhere around $10, so I'm not sure what your problem is with one?

Archived